Thursday, April 28, 2016
Week 2
This week we were instructed to make a bucket list. I was intrigued to see that a majority of my goals were to travel and do things with family. I found it very easy to come up with the first few but then struggled after. Every once in a while I was able to find a lot of goals that were similar but different enough that I wanted to include them all. It was actually a very fun project to complete even though my original thoughts were fairly negative towards making a bucket list. We had a lot of reading this week and videos that focused on what we should focus on as a career. Things to keep in mind are what you are good at and would feel fulfilled doing. Also doing something focused on serving others. Anther thing that I really enjoyed reading was that it said to find something that needs to be done not just having a good job. I've always wondered what exactly is the thing that I should focus on a career and thought maybe I would just figure it out as life went on. As life goes on I still continue in my same state of mind. I still feel like I have lots of schooling to go through and my time isn't yet up on what I need to complete before I really need to make a career choice. I like business and I like creating things. I want to have new ideas and introduce something different. Not that it needs to change the world. I just always think about the guy that invented the rubber bands shaped like things. Such a simple idea, but it blew up like crazy. Obviously that didn't really have any lasting effects because I hardly see those anymore, but I want to come up with more than just one big hit. I don't even want to become famous for my ideas or anything. I just want to have been able to come up with something new and been a part of something different that just never was before. I feel that I don't even have to be an inventor, just maybe even improving the process of something. The job categories that I have been thinking about recently even though most have nothing to do with new ideas are Salesman, Marketing Manager or even be part of Research and Development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment