Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week Three

I got to read a case study this week. It gave us a lot of information about the decisions and goals that this lady had and how they affected her career. it made me think a lot about the things that would decide between jobs myself. If I were to become marketable enough that I had multiple offers and the things that I would have to choose between about what would be my deciding factors in picking one job over the other. I wish that I could work little enough to support my family and spend as much time with them as possible. I hadn't realized how big of a deciding factor that would be for me before until this week. Also this week we were asked to come up with our own ethical guardrails. I chose mine to be fairly broad so that they would catch more problematic situations than just a few specific ones. I think it will be nice to have something written to look back on though. I feel it may not always be at the forefront of every decision I make, but I know that these are the things that I want to give focus to, and I can know that I have made these decisions and how I want to act in my career opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment