Sunday, October 2, 2016

Activity 10

From the Harvard material, I was reminded of something I read in Good to Great. First who, then what. You pick your team of who is on the bus, then you give them the problem they need to solve. You need to find your team of creative thinkers that complement and work well together. The ride will not always be smooth, but it will end in a good result. The team seemed to me as the most important thing in  what we read about the creative process. Obviously it helps to give them a good environment that encourages their creativity and ability to ideate and come up with solutions.
For the $100 challenge I have brought my list of 20 down to 5 and think that I know what I will eventually pick. It is hard to choose based on a list of ideas that I think will work. Potentially one of the 20 I didn't pick could be a better choice, but I will not know because I chose a different route. I feel the list I came up with supports how I would best be able to accomplish the task of generating $100 of profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment