I'm finding a little more success in talking to people about helping me support my non-profit organization. They are paying me more to support the non-profit than actually paying me for the babysitting. I was kind of counting on this, but it still surprises me how little people expect to pay for the care of their own offspring. I would think they would be willing to pay so much more for their children to be taken care of.
A lot of what I have been learning this week and not only in this class has been about customers. They often cause you to find a product that needs to be made or introduced, but not always do they know exactly what they want. Risks are often rewarded, but not always is the risky thing to do the correct one. You have to listen to those you are trying to help. They often know what their problems are. Not always do they know the perfect solution, but they know what they don't like. They also need to be paid attention to. We have to focus on them and how we are helping them and that the problem we think we are solving is actually a problem and that our solution is a real solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment